The current situation in Belgium is still volatile, as the numbers of COVID-19 infections in Belgium seem to increase rapidly, we have to approach the situation with great care. However, AMS will reopen the campus for limited use, according to the general safety rules applied by the Flemish Universities and Flemish Ministry of Education.
All AMS activities will follow the guidelines used by the University of Antwerp.
As from March 27th until April 18th at the least, 2021 the following measures apply:
• All educational activities move online until further notice
Only the following limited essential activities are allowed to take place on campus:
• NeurotrainingLab sessions
• A limited number of evaluation activities on campus are possible
The following contours apply for allowing these activities:
- All lecture rooms on campus will be limited to 20% of the normal room capacity with the exception of the Neurotraininglab where it is allowed to set up practical sessions 1 on 1.
- Back and forth travel between home and campus has to be limited as much as possible.
- Unnecessary movement through the campus has to be avoided.
- Registration via the QR code at reception desk and per room is mandatory.
- Only disposable masks (one time use) are allowed, or masks which are frequently washed at 60 degrees (maximal wearing time 8 h) to ensure that they provide the required safety.
All other teaching and non-teaching activities remain online.
All staff and faculty will work from home and their attendance on campus is only allowed to support above-mentioned activities.
The Boogkeers Campus will be closed from April 3th until April 11th.
Please respect all general safety measures and adhere to the guidelines in case of infection, high risk contact or return from red zone. You can find all detailed information here below.
Take care of yourselves and of each other.